Machine learning engineer
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Track record of delivering results related to probabilistic models and other ML topics.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with PyTorch.
- Native or fluent English
- Ability to quickly comprehend main ideas of research papers and to follow the development of SOTA.
- Ability to design and execute independent research including fast prototyping.
- Research experience with ML/AI
- Experience with reinforcement learning
- Experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of tensor algebra
About The Job:
CertaintyLab develops, implements, and deploys AI algorithms with primary applications of reinforcement learning in urban traffic optimization. It offers a valuable and rather unique opportunity to apply reinforcement learning techniques for solving real world problems. As an ML engineer, you will deal with a variety of challenging and exciting tasks from inventing and prototyping ML algorithms to implementing them in a production ready form and deploying on real world intersections. You will face a broad spectrum of ML problems that one needs to solve in order to make traffic more smooth, efficient, environmentally friendly, and, last but not least, fair. The complexity level of these problems significantly varies. Some of them require a direct application of state-of-the-art methods, while others are on the research level and worth being published in peer-reviewed journals. Our passionate team of professional mathematicians, ML researchers, and software engineers will be happy to share our ideas and domain knowledge with you, on one hand, and learn from your experience on the other hand.
- Apply state-of-the-art and develop new ML algorithms
- Validate findings using real world traffic data and iteratively improve the models.
- Undertake independent research as well as collaborate with colleagues, including mathematicians, ML researchers, and software engineers.
- Give literature overviews in job related fields and present your own achievements at the company’s internal seminar.
CertaintyLab is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.